Thursday 2 February 2012

Welcome to my New Blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

This is a sneak peek into what is happening in the house of a Pampered Chef consultant at mealtimes and will give you lots of ideas for using the wonderful Pampered Chef equipment in your own home.  I'm not a chef, but a wife and mother who has to cook to feed her family.  However, I do love a bit of quiet time in the kitchen when I get the chance and I love to play!

All my recipes include direct links to my website if you wish to go and have a look at the products direct or make a purchase, and you can always contact me if you would like more information.

I'd love to hear your comments about the recipes or Pampered Chef equipment, and I always like photos of other people's creations.

Kristina x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog via Allergy UK. My son has dairy and egg allergy also amongst many others. I'm going to have a good look around your blog to see what recipes we can use. I'm actually rather excited about it. I love finding new allergen free recipes.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madison!
      Welcome to my blog - it's lovely that you found me!
      I hope you find lots of new things you can cook for your son and I'd love to hear how you get on with any of the recipes you try. I find it exciting too when I find allergen free recipes that work and taste good!

      Kristina x

      Delete

I would be delighted if you left me a comment , so I know I'm not just speaking to myself!