Saturday 25 February 2012

Alternative Uses for a Trifle Bowl

This is a beautiful idea from my fellow Pampered Chef Consultant Leonie Wood.


How gorgeous is this?

All you need is a fabulous trifle bowl, some daffodils and 9 lemons and 9 limes. The daffodils are supported by the little cup out of the measure all cup in the middle.

The beauty of the trifle bowl is that it comes apart and the stand on the bottom can be put inside it for storage.  It also comes with a plastic lid to seal it for transportation to parties!  Or for putting it in the fridge when there is some left over - very unlikely!

If you want to have a look at some more ideas for what to do with a Pampered Chef trifle bowl, come and have a look at my Facebook pages photo album Trifle Bowl Ideas

2 comments:

  1. I broke the stand for my PC Trifle bowl this week when I dropped it on my mother in laws kitchen floor! Is there any way to replace it as I love it? Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim. Poor you! I sympathize. But Yes I can help you to replace that. If you'd like to get in touch please email me at krobb.pchef@yahoo.co.uk and I'll give you the details.
      Kristina

      Delete

I would be delighted if you left me a comment , so I know I'm not just speaking to myself!